Making a come back!

My closest circle had warned me not to walk that walk and talk that talk of becoming an entrepreneur. Had heard enough warnings that I'd not be able to devote time to my own self, to my family and most of all to my identity online - my blog! And so, here I am writing a new post after what feels like a decade since I last came here. 

What took me so long? Was it my work? Was it my schedule? Or was it my ignorance? Honestly, I don't know. But what I do know is that this blog despite of not having any new posts was doing a good 16K visits in a months time. It is all thanks to a couple of hand picked topics. - Well the winner is a post about a shortcut that we usually use. Anyway, that is going to take sometime for me to figure out what is going to roll in this world next but somewhere I feel I need to change the gears in the topics selected for new blog posts. 

Can that be core technology posts? Well it can be, but there are thousands of them and they are doing a great job! Then may be why not Sales? Yeah, I have been doing Sales, Marketing, Housekeeping, Security along with my usual R&D and just development and I can go on describing my experiences. But of course  that won't be justice to the rest of the disciplines. 

So here it goes, from this day forth I will try my best to hit the keyboard with my experiences about being an entrepreneur. Hope I can manage time for the same. 

Popular posts from this blog

Yo 2015!

The Dark Side of Technology: Are you really Incognito?

Sticky Notes: Strikethrough/Strikeout shortcut