Simulated Learning Environment using Augmented Reality

Creating simulations uptil now was just about arranging the right learning content after the current one based on the input of the user or at the max it probably could go upto showing a 3D environments. Perhaps that was the best way we eLearning guys could visualize the learners learning in a simulated environment. But is that really it? Well, perhaps not. I found this video over here and when I showed this to my team, they thought I peeped into the future but minutes later, we were close building a simple basic example of Augmented Reality.

Yeah, post-that as a technology person, I feel Augmented Reality is the future of simulated learning environments. Watch this video to get a load of simulations using Augmented Reality.


Popular posts from this blog

Yo 2015!

The Dark Side of Technology: Are you really Incognito?

Sticky Notes: Strikethrough/Strikeout shortcut